Look at all you’ve done in only nineteen years.
- Earned a diploma.
- Learned to navigate the college world.
- Made friends you’ll keep for life.
- Learned that being yourself is the best way to live.
- Stood your ground when it mattered.
- Made way when it didn’t.
- Helped those who needed a hand.
- Loved with no limits.
- Created beauty with movement and with magic markers.
Hearing you laugh is one of the sweetest sounds I’ve ever heard. Sometimes I’m silly just so I can hear it. Hugging you is like water in a desert. Being your mother is a privilege.
Happy birthday sweetie!